About this Database
This database contains descriptions of a sampling of the material held by the Hendrix College Archives and Special Collections, including non-College records, alumni papers, and photographic material. Items are constantly added to the database so please check back frequently for an updated listing. Material related to alumnus Wilbur D. Mills may be found here: http://www.wilburmills.org/archive.
Collections are arranged and described according to the the principle of provenance (files from one office are not mixed with those from another) and reflect the current organizational makeup of Hendrix College. For questions about these records or to make an appointment to view these items in person, please contact the College Archivist, Christina M. Thompson.
- The search engine looks for every term you submit, no matter how small.
- The search engine finds descriptions of our paper-based holdings and items in our online archives (including digitized images).
- To look for phrases, use double quotes, e.g "Hendrix Murphy Foundation"
- Browse by title will list the title of books in the Archives
- Limiting 'Hits':
- Use a minus sign, e.g. 'bass -fish' finds bass guitars but not bass fishing.
- Browse by subject, name, or campus unit.
- Call or email the archives. We're here to help!